Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Dominion Diamond Corp. (NYSE: DDC) in the last few weeks:
- 9/23/2016 – Dominion Diamond Corp. was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Dominion Diamond Corporation is engaged in mining and marketing of rough diamonds. It also undertakes rough diamond sorting and sales operations in Canada, Belgium and India. The company sources diamonds from mines in Canada’s Northwest Territories. Dominion Diamond Corporation, formerly known as Harry Winston Diamond Corporation, is based in Toronto, Canada. “
- 9/21/2016 – Dominion Diamond Corp. was upgraded by analysts at Barclays PLC from an “equal weight” rating to an “overweight” rating. They now have a $11.40 price target on the stock.
- 9/16/2016 – Dominion Diamond Corp. had its “sector perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at RBC Capital Markets.
- 9/14/2016 – Dominion Diamond Corp. was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 8/24/2016 – Dominion Diamond Corp. had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a $18.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $22.00.
Shares of Dominion Diamond Corp. (NYSE:DDC) traded down 0.44% during mid-day trading on Tuesday, hitting $9.11. 259,669 shares of the company traded hands. The stock’s market capitalization is $772.94 million. Dominion Diamond Corp. has a 1-year low of $7.27 and a 1-year high of $12.65. The firm’s 50 day moving average price is $8.89 and its 200-day moving average price is $10.03.
Dominion Diamond Corp. (NYSE:DDC) last posted its earnings results on Thursday, September 8th. The company reported ($0.39) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of ($0.06) by $0.33. Dominion Diamond Corp. had a negative return on equity of 1.08% and a negative net margin of 9.79%. The firm earned $160 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $196.50 million. During the same quarter in the prior year, the company earned ($0.21) earnings per share. The business’s revenue for the quarter was down 23.7% compared to the same quarter last year. On average, equities research analysts forecast that Dominion Diamond Corp. will post $0.18 EPS for the current year.
The company also recently announced a semiannual dividend, which will be paid on Thursday, November 3rd. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, October 11th will be paid a $0.20 dividend. This represents a yield of 4.77%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, October 6th. Dominion Diamond Corp.’s dividend payout ratio is presently -52.63%.
Dominion Diamond Corporation is a diamond mining company. The Company is focused on the mining and marketing of rough diamonds to the global market. The Company’s segments include the Ekati Diamond Mine, the Diavik Diamond Mine and the Corporate segment. It supplies rough diamonds to the global market from its operation of the Ekati Diamond Mine (in which it owns a controlling interest) and its approximately 40% ownership interest in the Diavik Diamond Mine.
Receive News & Ratings for Dominion Diamond Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dominion Diamond Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.