Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Sanofi (NYSE: SNY) in the last few weeks:
- 9/26/2016 – Sanofi had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Leerink Swann.
- 9/23/2016 – Sanofi is now covered by analysts at Piper Jaffray Cos.. They set a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 9/15/2016 – Sanofi had its “underweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co..
- 9/14/2016 – Sanofi had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group.
- 9/13/2016 – Sanofi was upgraded by analysts at BNP Paribas from an “underperform” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 9/8/2016 – Sanofi was upgraded by analysts at Berenberg Bank from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 8/22/2016 – Sanofi was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 8/15/2016 – Sanofi had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Berenberg Bank. They now have a $93.00 price target on the stock.
Sanofi (NYSE:SNY) opened at 38.19 on Monday. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $39.00 and a 200-day moving average of $40.52. The stock has a market cap of $98.30 billion, a P/E ratio of 21.18 and a beta of 0.98. Sanofi has a 12 month low of $37.41 and a 12 month high of $51.88.
Sanofi, formerly Sanofi-Aventis, is a healthcare company engaged in the research, development, manufacture and marketing of therapeutic solutions. The Company operates through three segments: Pharmaceuticals, Human Vaccines (Vaccines) and Animal Health. The Pharmaceuticals segment consists of research, development, production and marketing of medicines, including those originating from Genzyme Corporation.
Receive News & Ratings for Sanofi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sanofi and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.