A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for SAP SE (NYSE: SAP):
- 9/30/2016 – SAP SE had its price target raised by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada to $95.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 9/30/2016 – SAP SE had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at RBC Capital Markets. They now have a $95.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/27/2016 – SAP SE had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG.
- 9/14/2016 – SAP SE had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at DZ Bank AG.
- 8/30/2016 – SAP SE had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Barclays PLC. They now have a $105.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/4/2016 – SAP SE had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group.
SAP SE (NYSE:SAP) traded down 0.57% during mid-day trading on Monday, hitting $90.89. 544,997 shares of the stock traded hands. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $88.92 and a 200-day moving average price of $82.02. The stock has a market capitalization of $108.90 billion, a PE ratio of 27.21 and a beta of 1.43. SAP SE has a one year low of $66.23 and a one year high of $92.76.
SAP SE (NYSE:SAP) last announced its earnings results on Wednesday, July 20th. The company reported $0.90 EPS for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $0.78 by $0.13. SAP SE had a net margin of 16.76% and a return on equity of 16.92%. Equities analysts anticipate that SAP SE will post $4.37 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
SAP SE (SAP), formerly SAP AG, is engaged in business application and analytics software. The Company is also engaged in digital commerce and is an enterprise cloud company. Its segments include Applications, Technology & Services segment, which is engaged in the sale of software licenses, subscriptions to its cloud applications, and related services (mainly support services and various professional services and premium support services, as well as implementation services of its software products and education services on the use of its products), and SAP Business Network Segment, which includes a network of networks, which covers sourcing, procurement, and travel and expenses.
Receive News & Ratings for SAP SE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SAP SE and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.