A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Forterra PLC (LON: FORT) recently:
- 9/16/2016 – Forterra PLC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG. They now have a GBX 198 ($2.58) price target on the stock.
- 9/13/2016 – Forterra PLC is now covered by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd. They set a “buy” rating and a GBX 225 ($2.94) price target on the stock.
- 9/9/2016 – Forterra PLC had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They now have a GBX 195 ($2.55) price target on the stock.
- 9/7/2016 – Forterra PLC had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG. They now have a GBX 198 ($2.58) price target on the stock, down previously from GBX 204 ($2.66).
- 8/23/2016 – Forterra PLC had its price target lowered by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from GBX 213 ($2.78) to GBX 204 ($2.66). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 7/26/2016 – Forterra PLC had its price target lowered by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from GBX 250 ($3.26) to GBX 213 ($2.78). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Forterra PLC (LON:FORT) traded up 1.69% on Friday, hitting GBX 165.75. 205,120 shares of the company traded hands. Forterra PLC has a 12 month low of GBX 110.00 and a 12 month high of GBX 190.00. The stock’s 50-day moving average is GBX 157.82 and its 200 day moving average is GBX 156.52. The stock’s market cap is GBX 332.16 million.
The firm also recently disclosed a dividend, which will be paid on Wednesday, October 19th. Shareholders of record on Thursday, September 29th will be given a dividend of GBX 2 ($0.03) per share. This represents a yield of 1.23%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, September 29th.
In other Forterra PLC news, insider Harrison,Stephen acquired 3,000 shares of the stock in a transaction on Thursday, September 8th. The shares were bought at an average cost of GBX 166 ($2.17) per share, with a total value of £4,980 ($6,500.46).
Forterra plc is a United Kingdom-based producer of manufactured masonry products. The Company offers clay bricks, aircrete blocks and concrete blocks. It offers Fletton brick under the London Brick brand. It offers a range of building products, including engineered precast concrete flooring. It operates approximately nine brick manufacturing facilities in the United Kingdom with a total production capacity of approximately 570 million bricks per annum.
Receive News & Ratings for Forterra PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Forterra PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.