Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Vince Holding Corp. (NYSE: VNCE):
- 9/14/2016 – Vince Holding Corp. had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $6.50 price target on the stock.
- 9/12/2016 – Vince Holding Corp. had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a $7.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/9/2016 – Vince Holding Corp. had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $6.50 price target on the stock.
- 9/9/2016 – Vince Holding Corp. had its price target raised by analysts at Robert W. Baird from $5.00 to $6.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 8/22/2016 – Vince Holding Corp. was upgraded by analysts at Piper Jaffray Cos. from a “neutral” rating to an “overweight” rating. They now have a $8.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $6.00. They noted that the move was a valuation call. They noted that the move was a valuation call.
Vince Holding Corp. (NYSE:VNCE) opened at 5.64 on Thursday. Vince Holding Corp. has a 12-month low of $3.37 and a 12-month high of $8.11. The stock has a market capitalization of $278.68 million, a PE ratio of 60.00 and a beta of 2.52. The company’s 50-day moving average is $6.12 and its 200 day moving average is $5.85.
Vince Holding Corp. (NYSE:VNCE) last released its earnings results on Thursday, September 8th. The company reported ($0.04) earnings per share for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of ($0.06) by $0.02. The business had revenue of $60.70 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $64.15 million. Vince Holding Corp. had a net margin of 1.30% and a return on equity of 1.13%. The firm’s quarterly revenue was down 24.1% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period last year, the firm posted $0.14 earnings per share. On average, analysts predict that Vince Holding Corp. will post $0.04 EPS for the current year.
Vince Holding Corp. (Vince) is a contemporary fashion brand known for modern style and everyday luxury essentials. The Company offers a range of women’s and men’s apparel, women’s and men’s footwear, and handbags. It operates in two segments: wholesale and direct-to-consumer. Its wholesale segment consists of sales to department stores and specialty stores in the United States and in select international markets.
Receive News & Ratings for Vince Holding Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vince Holding Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.