Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Columbia Sportswear (NASDAQ: COLM):
- 9/30/2016 – Columbia Sportswear is now covered by analysts at Guggenheim. They set a “buy” rating and a $71.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/28/2016 – Columbia Sportswear was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Estimates have been revised downward over the past 30 days since Columbia Sportswear reported loss for the second quarter after posting profits for the previous three quarters. The company has been posting decent results on the back of strategic acquisitions and the success of its flagship brands. Strong sales increase in most of its geographical segments in particular the U.S. and Europe, have been aiding top-line growth. It has also been successful in driving renewed growth in North America and Europe direct wholesale markets through innovative products and strong relationships with brand-enhancing retail partners. Moreover, the recent athleisure trend and growing market of casual and sportswear also boost the company’s market traction. However, unfavorable currency translation and soft consumer spending in several economies remain overhangs..”
- 9/22/2016 – Columbia Sportswear is now covered by analysts at KeyCorp. They set a “sector weight” rating on the stock.
- 9/22/2016 – Columbia Sportswear had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Brean Capital.
- 9/20/2016 – Columbia Sportswear was upgraded by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $72.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $59.00.
- 9/11/2016 – Columbia Sportswear had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Canaccord Genuity. They now have a $59.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/7/2016 – Columbia Sportswear had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG.
Shares of Columbia Sportswear Co. (NASDAQ:COLM) opened at 57.01 on Wednesday. Columbia Sportswear Co. has a 52 week low of $43.56 and a 52 week high of $66.00. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $56.20 and a 200 day moving average of $57.40. The firm has a market capitalization of $3.98 billion, a P/E ratio of 22.73 and a beta of 0.89.
Columbia Sportswear (NASDAQ:COLM) last posted its earnings results on Thursday, July 28th. The company reported ($0.12) earnings per share for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of ($0.17) by $0.05. The company had revenue of $388.70 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $392.02 million. Columbia Sportswear had a net margin of 7.48% and a return on equity of 12.14%. Columbia Sportswear’s revenue was up 2.2% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the previous year, the business posted ($0.09) EPS. On average, equities research analysts expect that Columbia Sportswear Co. will post $2.67 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Columbia Sportswear Company is an apparel and footwear company. The Company designs, sources, markets and distributes outdoor and active lifestyle apparel, footwear, accessories and equipment under the Columbia, Mountain Hardwear, Sorel, prAna and other brands. The Company’s geographic segments are the United States, Latin America and Asia Pacific (LAAP), the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), and Canada.
Receive News & Ratings for Columbia Sportswear Co Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Columbia Sportswear Co and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.