A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Nautilus (NYSE: NLS):
- 10/1/2016 – Nautilus was downgraded by analysts at B. Riley to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $23.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/29/2016 – Nautilus had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at DA Davidson. They now have a $28.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/28/2016 – Nautilus had its price target raised by analysts at Wunderlich from $24.00 to $28.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/26/2016 – Nautilus was downgraded by analysts at B. Riley from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $23.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/19/2016 – Nautilus was downgraded by analysts at Imperial Capital from an “outperform” rating to an “in-line” rating. They now have a $26.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “less attractive.”
Shares of Nautilus Inc. (NYSE:NLS) opened at 20.92 on Friday. The company has a 50 day moving average of $23.04 and a 200 day moving average of $20.16. Nautilus Inc. has a 52-week low of $15.89 and a 52-week high of $24.99. The firm has a market capitalization of $650.74 million, a PE ratio of 22.96 and a beta of 2.18.
Nautilus (NYSE:NLS) last released its quarterly earnings data on Monday, August 1st. The company reported $0.12 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $0.09 by $0.03. Nautilus had a return on equity of 24.07% and a net margin of 7.49%. The firm earned $78.50 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $77.83 million. During the same period in the prior year, the company posted $0.07 earnings per share. The business’s revenue for the quarter was up 31.5% compared to the same quarter last year. On average, analysts anticipate that Nautilus Inc. will post $1.14 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
In other news, VP Jeffery Lynn Collins sold 4,166 shares of the stock in a transaction on Friday, August 19th. The stock was sold at an average price of $21.30, for a total transaction of $88,735.80. Following the sale, the vice president now owns 4,278 shares in the company, valued at $91,121.40. The sale was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through the SEC website. Also, Director Richard A. Horn sold 7,500 shares of the stock in a transaction on Monday, August 15th. The stock was sold at an average price of $21.50, for a total value of $161,250.00. Following the sale, the director now owns 35,802 shares in the company, valued at approximately $769,743. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. Company insiders own 3.40% of the company’s stock.
Nautilus, Inc is a consumer fitness products company. The Company operates through two segments: Direct and Retail. The Direct segment offers products directly to consumers through television advertising, catalogs and the Internet. The Retail segment offers its products through a network of independent retail companies with stores and Websites located in the United States and internationally.
Receive News & Ratings for Nautilus Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nautilus Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.