AZ Mining (TSE: AZ) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 9/15/2016 – AZ Mining had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Scotiabank. They now have a C$3.50 price target on the stock.
- 9/14/2016 – AZ Mining had its price target raised by analysts at National Bank Financial from C$2.90 to C$3.30.
- 9/9/2016 – AZ Mining had its price target raised by analysts at Scotiabank from C$2.50 to C$3.50. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 9/6/2016 – AZ Mining had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank Of Canada.
- 8/17/2016 – AZ Mining had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Scotiabank. They now have a C$2.50 price target on the stock.
AZ Mining Inc (TSE:AZ) opened at 2.59 on Monday. The company’s market cap is $603.87 million. AZ Mining Inc has a 12 month low of $0.26 and a 12 month high of $2.60. The company’s 50-day moving average is $2.10 and its 200 day moving average is $1.51.
In related news, insider Purni Parikh bought 15,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, July 6th. The stock was bought at an average cost of C$1.84 per share, for a total transaction of C$27,600.00.
Arizona Mining Inc, formerly AZ Mining Inc, is a Canada-based junior resource company. The Company is engaged in the acquisition, exploration and if warranted, development of natural mineral resource properties. It operates through mineral exploration and development segment. It is focused on the exploration and development of Hermosa Property.
Receive News & Ratings for AZ Mining Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AZ Mining Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.