Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 10/12/2016 – Digital Turbine had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $1.35 price target on the stock.
- 10/11/2016 – Digital Turbine was downgraded by analysts at Craig Hallum from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 10/11/2016 – Digital Turbine was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Digital Turbine Inc. offers products and solutions for mobile operators, device OEMs and third parties. The company’s product include DT Ignite(TM), a mobile device management solution with targeted app distribution capabilities, DT IQ(TM), a customized user experience and app discovery tool, DT Marketplace(TM), an application and content store and DT Pay(TM), a content management and mobile payment solution. It operates primarily in Berlin, Singapore and Sydney. Digital Turbine, Inc., formerly known as Mandalay Digital Group, Inc., is headquartered in Austin, Texas. “
- 9/26/2016 – Digital Turbine was downgraded by analysts at Roth Capital from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 8/31/2016 – Digital Turbine was upgraded by analysts at Ladenburg Thalmann from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $2.35 price target on the stock, up previously from $1.26.
- 8/15/2016 – Digital Turbine had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $1.70 price target on the stock.
Shares of Digital Turbine Inc. (NASDAQ:APPS) opened at 0.875 on Wednesday. The stock’s market capitalization is $58.30 million. Digital Turbine Inc. has a one year low of $0.73 and a one year high of $1.80. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $1.19 and a 200-day moving average of $1.07.
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ:APPS) last released its earnings results on Tuesday, August 9th. The company reported ($0.11) earnings per share for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of ($0.08) by $0.03. The firm earned $24.04 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $23.82 million. Digital Turbine had a negative return on equity of 30.82% and a negative net margin of 29.61%. The business’s revenue was up 28.6% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period last year, the business earned ($0.22) earnings per share. Equities analysts predict that Digital Turbine Inc. will post ($0.29) earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Digital Turbine, Inc is engaged in delivering end-to-end products and solutions for mobile operators, application advertisers, device original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and other third parties to enable them to monetize mobile content. The Company operates its business in two operating segments: Advertising and Content.
Receive News & Ratings for Digital Turbine Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Digital Turbine Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.