Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Schroders plc (LON: SDR):
- 10/17/2016 – Schroders plc was downgraded by analysts at Macquarie to an “underperform” rating. They now have a GBX 2,214 ($26.98) price target on the stock, down previously from GBX 2,314 ($28.20).
- 10/11/2016 – Schroders plc had its price target raised by analysts at BNP Paribas from GBX 2,600 ($31.69) to GBX 2,850 ($34.73). They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 10/7/2016 – Schroders plc had its “underperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Macquarie. They now have a GBX 2,214 ($26.98) price target on the stock.
- 10/5/2016 – Schroders plc had its price target raised by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd from GBX 3,556 ($43.34) to GBX 3,685 ($44.91). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/27/2016 – Schroders plc had its price target raised by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc. from GBX 2,930 ($35.71) to GBX 3,000 ($36.56). They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 9/13/2016 – Schroders plc had its price target raised by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from GBX 3,000 ($36.56) to GBX 3,200 ($39.00). They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 9/2/2016 – Schroders plc had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Numis Securities Ltd. They now have a GBX 3,556 ($43.34) price target on the stock.
Shares of Schroders plc (LON:SDR) traded down 0.43% during trading on Wednesday, reaching GBX 2805.00. The company had a trading volume of 308,313 shares. The stock has a 50 day moving average of GBX 2,752.86 and a 200 day moving average of GBX 2,614.32. The stock’s market capitalization is GBX 7.70 billion. Schroders plc has a 52-week low of GBX 1,960.00 and a 52-week high of GBX 3,067.00.
The company also recently declared a dividend, which was paid on Thursday, September 22nd. Shareholders of record on Thursday, August 18th were given a GBX 29 ($0.35) dividend. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Thursday, August 18th. This represents a yield of 1.15%.
In other news, insider Tosato,Massimo sold 6,410 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, August 9th. The shares were sold at an average price of GBX 2,703 ($32.94), for a total transaction of £173,262.30 ($211,166.73). Also, insider Massimo Tosato bought 10 shares of Schroders plc stock in a transaction dated Monday, October 10th. The shares were bought at an average price of GBX 2,763 ($33.67) per share, for a total transaction of £276.30 ($336.75).
Schroders plc (Schroders) is the parent company of an international asset management and private banking group. Schroders operates three business segments: Asset Management, Private Banking and Group. Asset Management includes three divisions: Investment, which consists of its portfolio management, research and dealing functions across a product range covering equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives; Distribution, which employs people globally, specialising in sales, client service, marketing, product development and product management, and serving institutional and intermediary sales channels, and Infrastructure, which employs people in the information technology, operations, finance, risk management, human resources, legal, compliance and internal audit.
Receive News & Ratings for Schroders plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Schroders plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.