Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Sirius XM Holdings (NASDAQ: SIRI) in the last few weeks:
- 10/4/2016 – Sirius XM Holdings was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $4.75 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “We are positive on SIRIUS XM's move to increase its stake in its Canadian unit to 70% from 37%. The net subscriber growth at Sirius XM is also encouraging. The company added over 587,000 subscribers in the second quarter. The company also saw an increase in average revenue per user. We are also impressed with the company's strong telematics partnerships with almost all major car manufacturers. Although it faces tough competition, we expect the company's continued focus on delivering customer focused popular content to give a boost to its subscriber growth in the future.”
- 10/4/2016 – Sirius XM Holdings was given a new $6.00 price target on by analysts at Bank of America Corp.. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/30/2016 – Sirius XM Holdings had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Pivotal Research. They now have a $5.65 price target on the stock, up previously from $5.00.
- 9/26/2016 – Sirius XM Holdings is now covered by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co.. They set a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 9/23/2016 – Sirius XM Holdings had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Macquarie. They now have a $4.85 price target on the stock.
- 9/4/2016 – Sirius XM Holdings had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wunderlich. They now have a $5.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/18/2016 – Sirius XM Holdings had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $4.50 to $4.85. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Shares of Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:SIRI) traded up 0.24% on Friday, hitting $4.11. The company had a trading volume of 45,328,980 shares. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $4.15 and its 200 day moving average is $4.05. The company has a market capitalization of $20.05 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 34.25 and a beta of 1.33. Sirius XM Holdings Inc. has a 52 week low of $3.29 and a 52 week high of $4.44.
Sirius XM Holdings (NASDAQ:SIRI) last released its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, July 26th. The company reported $0.03 EPS for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.04 by $0.01. Sirius XM Holdings had a net margin of 13.44% and a negative return on equity of 179.05%. The business earned $1.20 billion during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $1.22 billion. During the same quarter last year, the business posted $0.03 earnings per share. The company’s quarterly revenue was up 10.0% compared to the same quarter last year. Equities analysts expect that Sirius XM Holdings Inc. will post $0.14 EPS for the current year.
Sirius XM Radio Inc broadcasts its music, sports, entertainment, comedy, talk, news, traffic and weather channels in the United States on a subscription fee basis through its two satellite radio systems. Subscribers can also receive certain of its music and other channels over the Internet, including through applications for mobile devices.
Receive News & Ratings for Sirius XM Holdings Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sirius XM Holdings Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.