Oasis Petroleum (NYSE: OAS) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 9/26/2016 – Oasis Petroleum had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Nomura. They now have a $17.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/15/2016 – Oasis Petroleum was given a new $9.50 price target on by analysts at Canaccord Genuity. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 9/14/2016 – Oasis Petroleum was given a new $10.00 price target on by analysts at BMO Capital Markets. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 9/14/2016 – Oasis Petroleum had its price target raised by analysts at Deutsche Bank AG from $11.00 to $12.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 9/12/2016 – Oasis Petroleum had its price target raised by analysts at Citigroup Inc. from $13.00 to $14.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/30/2016 – Oasis Petroleum was upgraded by analysts at Seaport Global Securities from a “neutral” rating to an “accumulate” rating. They now have a $12.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $10.00.
- 8/23/2016 – Oasis Petroleum was downgraded by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating. They now have a $10.00 price target on the stock. They noted that the move was a valuation call. They noted that the move was a valuation call.
- 8/23/2016 – Oasis Petroleum was upgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $11.50 price target on the stock.
- 8/15/2016 – Oasis Petroleum had its price target raised by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from $12.00 to $13.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 8/14/2016 – Oasis Petroleum had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald.
- 8/5/2016 – Oasis Petroleum was upgraded by analysts at Citigroup Inc. to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $17.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $14.00.
- 8/5/2016 – Oasis Petroleum was upgraded by analysts at Raymond James Financial Inc. from an “outperform” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $17.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $14.00.
- 8/5/2016 – Oasis Petroleum had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Morgan Stanley. They now have a $12.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/4/2016 – Oasis Petroleum had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group. They now have a $13.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Oasis Petroleum Inc. (NYSE:OAS) opened at 11.47 on Monday. The firm’s market capitalization is $2.07 billion. Oasis Petroleum Inc. has a 52-week low of $3.40 and a 52-week high of $14.15. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of $9.80 and a 200-day moving average price of $9.15.
Oasis Petroleum (NYSE:OAS) last released its earnings results on Wednesday, August 3rd. The company reported ($0.11) earnings per share for the quarter, beating the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of ($0.15) by $0.04. Oasis Petroleum had a negative net margin of 17.91% and a negative return on equity of 1.22%. The business earned $179 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $184.47 million. During the same quarter last year, the company earned $0.38 earnings per share. The firm’s revenue was down 22.2% on a year-over-year basis. On average, equities research analysts anticipate that Oasis Petroleum Inc. will post ($0.62) EPS for the current year.
In related news, Chairman Thomas B. Nusz sold 200,000 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, August 10th. The shares were sold at an average price of $8.92, for a total value of $1,784,000.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the chairman now owns 1,590,772 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $14,189,686.24. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through the SEC website. Also, COO Taylor L. Reid sold 25,000 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Monday, September 26th. The stock was sold at an average price of $9.42, for a total transaction of $235,500.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the chief operating officer now directly owns 1,199,341 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $11,297,792.22. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. 2.50% of the stock is currently owned by corporate insiders.
Oasis Petroleum Inc is an independent exploration and production company. The Company is focused on the acquisition and development of unconventional oil and natural gas resources in the North Dakota and Montana regions of the Williston Basin. Its segments include Exploration and Production, which is engaged in the acquisition and development of oil and natural gas properties; Well Services, which performs completion services for the Company’s oil and natural gas wells operated by Oasis Petroleum North America LLC (OPNA), and Midstream Services, which performs salt water gathering and disposal and other midstream services for the Company’s oil and natural gas wells operated by OPNA.
Receive News & Ratings for Oasis Petroleum Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Oasis Petroleum Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.