A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Criteo SA (NASDAQ: CRTO) recently:
- 10/4/2016 – Criteo SA had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at RBC Capital Markets. They now have a $55.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/4/2016 – Criteo SA had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cowen and Company.
- 10/4/2016 – Criteo SA was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong-buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Criteo SA is a global technology company that specializes in performance display advertising. The Company offers clients a range of solutions such as click per cost, online banner displays, user optimization, data security, and search management tools to control campaign costs. It serves companies in the online retail, classifieds, and travel segments. Criteo SA is headquartered in Paris, France. “
- 9/27/2016 – Criteo SA had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co.. They now have a $51.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/17/2016 – Criteo SA was given a new $55.00 price target on by analysts at RBC Capital Markets. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 9/16/2016 – Criteo SA had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group. They now have a $63.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/16/2016 – Criteo SA had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Morgan Stanley. They wrote, “We remain concerned that wireline carriers are facing increasingly tough competition from cable and will need to ramp investment to improve broadband speeds or face accelerating subscriber losses as seen last quarter. C T L . N We derive our $27 price target by applying a ~8% div. yld (+325 bps v AT&T) 5.7x 2017 MSe EV/EBITDA. We believe CenturyLink should trade at a valuation discount to the Bells given more challenging revenue and margin trends.””
- 9/6/2016 – Criteo SA was downgraded by analysts at Susquehanna from a “positive” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $37.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $48.00.
- 9/6/2016 – Criteo SA had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group. They now have a $63.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of Criteo SA (NASDAQ:CRTO) traded up 1.56% during mid-day trading on Monday, reaching $34.48. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 473,505 shares. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $36.25 and its 200 day moving average price is $41.03. The firm has a market cap of $2.12 billion, a P/E ratio of 31.09 and a beta of 2.82. Criteo SA has a 12-month low of $24.23 and a 12-month high of $47.81.
Criteo SA (NASDAQ:CRTO) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, August 3rd. The company reported $0.33 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of $0.28 by $0.05. The business had revenue of $166 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $161.27 million. Criteo SA had a return on equity of 15.20% and a net margin of 4.72%. The company’s revenue for the quarter was up 35.4% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period last year, the firm earned $0.15 earnings per share. On average, analysts expect that Criteo SA will post $1.78 EPS for the current year.
In other news, CEO Eric Eichmann sold 10,000 shares of the stock in a transaction on Thursday, August 11th. The stock was sold at an average price of $40.24, for a total value of $402,400.00. Following the sale, the chief executive officer now directly owns 20,920 shares in the company, valued at $841,820.80. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which can be accessed through this hyperlink. Also, CFO Benoit Fouilland sold 876 shares of the stock in a transaction on Monday, July 18th. The shares were sold at an average price of $43.80, for a total value of $38,368.80. Following the completion of the sale, the chief financial officer now owns 103,899 shares in the company, valued at $4,550,776.20. The disclosure for this sale can be found here. 8.70% of the stock is owned by insiders.
Criteo SA is a global technology company specializing in digital performance marketing. The Company’s solution consists of the Criteo Engine, the Company’s data assets, access to inventory, and its advertiser and publisher platforms. The Criteo Engine consists of various machine learning algorithms, such as prediction, recommendation, bidding and creative algorithms and the global hardware and software infrastructure.
Receive News & Ratings for Criteo SA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Criteo SA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.