DigitalGlobe (NYSE: DGI) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 9/21/2016 – DigitalGlobe had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Benchmark Co.. They now have a $20.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/19/2016 – DigitalGlobe had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group. They now have a $30.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/13/2016 – DigitalGlobe had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group. They now have a $30.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “DGI’s WorldView-4 satellite is set for launch on an ULA Atlas V on Sept. 16. The satellite is designed to provide 30 cm resolution in a panchromatic format and offers 1.24 m resolution for multi-spectral applications.””
- 8/31/2016 – DigitalGlobe had its “overweight” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Piper Jaffray Cos.. They now have a $32.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/2/2016 – DigitalGlobe was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong-buy” rating. They now have a $31.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “DigitalGlobe, Inc. is a global provider of commercial high-resolution earth imagery products and services. The company’s products include DigitalGlobe System, QuickBird satellite, ImageAtlas; and GlobeXplorer. DigitalGlobe System offers collection and archival of geospatial information data and QuickBird satellite, which provides commercial resolution imaging systems. DigitalGlobe operates a constellation of high resolution earth imaging satellites, possesses a growing aerial imagery network and offers a comprehensive geoinformation product store – DigitalGlobe.com – that allows quick access and order a wide variety of imagery and derivative information products. DigitalGlobe conducts its business through two segments: defense and intelligence, and commercial. Headquartered in Longmont, Colorado, the company operates as a subsidiary of Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. “
- 7/29/2016 – DigitalGlobe had its price target raised by analysts at Dougherty & Co from $33.00 to $35.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 7/29/2016 – DigitalGlobe had its price target raised by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from $20.00 to $22.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock. They wrote, “DGI reported 2Q results above expectations and raised FY16 guidance, driven by geopolitical events that have increased demand from international government customers. WV-4 remains on track for launch in September and the company announced a new DAP customer, increasing visibility into FY18 revenue. Execution continues to improve, supportive of the YTD rebound in the stock. We are increasing our estimates and raising our December 2017 price target to $22, from $20. We remain sidelined primarily on valuation near-term, and remain concerned regarding competitive risks longer-term.””
Shares of DigitalGlobe Inc. (NYSE:DGI) traded up 2.44% on Wednesday, hitting $26.45. The stock had a trading volume of 332,795 shares. DigitalGlobe Inc. has a 12-month low of $11.80 and a 12-month high of $28.33. The firm has a market cap of $1.66 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 50.48 and a beta of 0.38. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $26.82 and a 200 day moving average of $21.84.
DigitalGlobe (NYSE:DGI) last issued its earnings results on Thursday, July 28th. The company reported $0.17 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.06 by $0.11. The business had revenue of $175.50 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $168.71 million. DigitalGlobe had a return on equity of 3.18% and a net margin of 5.54%. The business’s revenue for the quarter was down 1.4% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period in the previous year, the firm posted $0.09 EPS. Equities analysts predict that DigitalGlobe Inc. will post $0.42 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
DigitalGlobe, Inc is a provider of high-resolution Earth-imagery products and services. The Company’s imagery solutions support a range of users in defense and intelligence, civil agencies, mapping and analysis, environmental monitoring, oil and gas exploration, infrastructure management, Internet portals and navigation technology.
Receive News & Ratings for DigitalGlobe Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DigitalGlobe Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.