Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for The Rubicon Project (NYSE: RUBI):
- 3/21/2017 – The Rubicon Project was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong-buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “The Rubicon Project, Inc. is a global technology company that focuses to automate the buying and selling of advertising. The Company’s Advertising Automation Cloud is a scalable software platform that powers and optimizes a marketplace for the real time trading of digital advertising between buyers and sellers. Its advertising automation cloud incorporates machine-learning algorithms, data processing, high volume storage, detailed analytics capabilities, and a distributed infrastructure. The Rubicon Project, Inc. is headquartered in Los Angeles, California. “
- 3/16/2017 – The Rubicon Project was downgraded by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $7.25 price target on the stock, down previously from $9.00.
- 3/15/2017 – The Rubicon Project was downgraded by analysts at B. Riley from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $7.50 price target on the stock.
- 3/15/2017 – The Rubicon Project had its price target lowered by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from $12.00 to $7.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 3/15/2017 – The Rubicon Project had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Needham & Company LLC.
- 3/15/2017 – The Rubicon Project was downgraded by analysts at Craig Hallum from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $8.00 price target on the stock.
- 3/15/2017 – The Rubicon Project had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald. They now have a $6.50 price target on the stock. They wrote, “4Q16 results beat very low hurdle. RUBI reported non-GAAP net revenue of $66.9M (-20.1% Y/Y), 4.5% above FactSet consensus of $64.0M, reflecting continued challenges in desktop display/header bidding, and in the context of a low hurdle to clear. EBITDA of $21.6M (32.2% margin) and adjusted EPS of $0.37 were 42%/148% above respective consensus estimates of $15.2M/$0.15. Advertising spend declines due to further deterioration in desktop and mobile web. Advertising spend decreased 18% Y/Y to $277.1M (-11% ex. static and intent marketing solutions), primarily due to a 23% decline in desktop spend (64% of total spend) and a 5% reduction in mobile spend (primarily driven by mobile web). However, this was slightly better than our $263.5M estimate. Management will no longer provide ad spend details for Orders vs. RTB. Disappointing 1Q17 guidance reflects a continuation of these trends. Due to continued deterioration in desktop display and legacy mobile web, management’s 1Q17 guidance came in well-below the Street. For 1Q17, management guided to net revenue of $41-44M (vs. cons. $54.0M), adj EBITDA of ($6-4M) (vs. cons. $9.6M), and adj EPS of ($0.26-0.22) (vs. cons. $0.09).””
- 3/13/2017 – The Rubicon Project was downgraded by analysts at B. Riley from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $7.50 price target on the stock.
- 3/3/2017 – The Rubicon Project was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “d” rating to a “c” rating.
The Rubicon Project Inc (NYSE:RUBI) opened at 5.58 on Monday. The Rubicon Project Inc has a 52-week low of $5.40 and a 52-week high of $20.37. The company’s 50 day moving average is $7.83 and its 200-day moving average is $7.97. The company’s market capitalization is $269.85 million.
The Rubicon Project, Inc offers a technology solution to automate the purchase and sale of advertising for both buyers and sellers. The Company’s solution enables buyers and sellers to purchase and sell a range of advertising units, including display and video, utilizing various inventory types, including direct sale of inventory, real-time bidding (RTB) and static bidding, across digital channels, including mobile Web, mobile application and desktop, as well as across various out of home channels, such as digital billboards.
Receive News & Ratings for The Rubicon Project Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for The Rubicon Project Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.