FTD Companies (NASDAQ: FTD) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 3/15/2017 – FTD Companies had its price target lowered by analysts at B. Riley from $21.00 to $20.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 3/15/2017 – FTD Companies had its price target raised by analysts at B. Riley from $20.00 to $21.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 3/15/2017 – FTD Companies was downgraded by analysts at Sidoti from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 3/15/2017 – FTD Companies was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “FTD Companies, Inc. operates as a floral and gifting company. The Company provides floral, gift and related products and services to consumers, retail florists, and other retail locations primarily in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., and the Republic of Ireland. Its portfolio of brands also includes Flying Flowers, Flowers Direct, and Drake Algar in the U.K. FTD Companies, Inc. is headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois. “
- 2/8/2017 – FTD Companies was upgraded by analysts at B. Riley from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating.
Shares of FTD Companies Inc (NASDAQ:FTD) opened at 19.23 on Monday. FTD Companies Inc has a one year low of $16.86 and a one year high of $28.70. The company has a 50-day moving average price of $22.88 and a 200 day moving average price of $22.35. The stock’s market cap is $527.56 million.
FTD Companies (NASDAQ:FTD) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, March 14th. The company reported $0.49 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.06 by $0.43. The firm had revenue of $280.70 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $281.35 million. FTD Companies had a positive return on equity of 8.84% and a negative net margin of 6.84%. The company’s quarterly revenue was down 5.6% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the prior year, the company posted ($2.90) earnings per share. Equities research analysts expect that FTD Companies Inc will post $1.41 earnings per share for the current year.
FTD Companies, Inc (FTD) is a floral and gifting company. The Company operates through four segments: Consumer, Florist, International and Provide Commerce. Through its Consumer segment, FTD is a direct marketer of floral and gift products for consumers, primarily in the United States and Canada. Through its Florist segment, it is a provider of products and services to its floral network members, which include traditional retail florists and other non-florist retail locations.
Receive News & Ratings for FTD Companies Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FTD Companies Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.